The Hot Wheels Action Spiral Speed Crash Track Set delivers big-time thrills with a 29-inch-tall track, three crash zones and a motorized booster that keeps the car moving.
Drive the included Hot Wheels vehicle up to the booster and watch it continuously whip down the spiral. To increase the challenge, add additional cars until there's an inevitable wipe-out in one of the crash zones. Store up to 6 cars atop the battery box and booster.
- The Hot Wheels Action Spiral Speed Crash Track Set whips up high-octane thrills in a 29 inch-tall track set with multiple crash zones and motorized booster.
- Kids drive their favourite Hot Wheels vehicle up to the booster that launches it to the top of the track and keeps cars continuously racing until there's a crash.
- Add more vehicles to up the suspense and create an epic collision in one of three crash zones. One Hot Wheels vehicle is included; additional cars sold separately.
- Store up to 6 cars on the battery box staging area. (Additional vehicles sold separately.)
- Battery requirements: 4 x D (sold separately)
- Suitable for ages 5 years +
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £39.99 or £3.99 for orders under £39.99
- Delivery in 5-7 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
Express Delivery - Currently unavailable
FREE - when you spend over £99.99 or £5.99 for orders under £99.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
- Express Delivery excludes online only and large sized items.
FREE Click & Collect over £15
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5-7 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5-7 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: EVRi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days