Let them race with the Crazy Fast 3-in-1 Rollin’ Bowlin’ Racin’ Playset.
The sturdy packaging unfolds into a unique 3-in-1 track for drag racing, bowling and shuffleboard. The realistic looking pull back cars are perfect for little hands and can race up to 50 feet at crazy fast speeds.
Crazy Fast performance vehicles are super charged, pull back toy car vehicles that race with epic speed and distance. Kids can have their own races with these hands-on, active play, toy cars that are perfect for small hands and easy-to-hold thanks to their rounded design and approximately 3 ½" length.
- Crazy Fast Turner Car, Ice Cream Truck, Muscle Car, 4x4 Truck are each sold separately. Crazy Fast High Speed Pursuit and Racin’ Responders 2-Packs are also available. Go Crazy Fast.
- This action-packed playset can be used three different ways: Drag Race, Bowling, and Shuffleboard. The sturdy packaging box unfolds into a unique playset and can be used for multiple stunts and tricks.
- Have a cool car race by pulling back on the included Crazy Fast cars and watching them fly.
- Encourage hands on, active play with bowling. Pull back the car and knock down the included 5 bowling pins for a strike.
- Using the included 12 feet of track, kids can play shuffleboard and keep score.
- Carefully unfold the sturdy packaging box to create a unique playset for bowling, racing, shuffleboard and more.
- These realistic looking super charged pullback cars can race up to 50 ft. Set includes 2 exclusive cars, launcher, 5 bowling pins, and 12 ft racetrack. Each car is approximately 3.5 inches in length.
- Suitable for ages 3 years +
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £39.99 or £3.99 for orders under £39.99
- Delivery in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
Express Delivery - Currently Unavailable
We are currently unable to provide Express delivery
FREE Click & Collect
- If your items are available in store, you can collect your order in as little as 30 minutes.
- Items that are not available in store will take 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) to be delivered to your nominated store.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- You will be notified by email when your order is ready to collect from your chosen store
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: EVRi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.