Stephanie is busy in her bakery. She’s cooking up yummy cakes. Help her decorate her creations. Put them out on display in the large store windows for everyone to see. Olivia’s delivering the cakes on her moped. As she parks up at the drive-through window, load them onto her cool moped. After the work is done, join the girls for a coffee and a snack outside as they play with Dash the dog.
Help youngsters develop their building skills with this Heartlake City Bakery (41440) gift for kids. This simple café set lets kids join LEGO® Friends Stephanie and Olivia as they display their tasty treats and share them with their friends. Learn to buildThis LEGO bakery 4+ set is packed with engaging details to ensure youngsters have a great play experience. Each bag of bricks contains a complete model and character that kids can build quickly to get the play started fast! It also comes with 2 Starter Bricks that give youngsters a partly constructed base. Great fun for families4+ sets are the perfect way for adults to share the building fun with kids. It’s easy to get started – as well as a paper guide, this set comes with Instructions PLUS, available on the free LEGO Building Instructions app. It includes zoom, ghost and rotate tools to help children get to grips with the building process. It also lets them save their progress so they can jump back into the build anytime.
- The great-value Heartlake City Bakery (41440) helps kids learn to build as they roleplay working in a café, delivering cakes on a cool scooter and hanging out with their friends.
- This snack-sized bakery set features 3 characters, including a cute dog figure, for limitless roleplay fun. Starter Bricks also help get the building going, so there’s more time to play!
- This LEGO® Friends set is packed with cute bakery toy accessories, including a pretzel, dish, helmet, mug, ice-cream scoop, croissant, cake, pie and a bone for the dog.
- A convenient birthday present for a boy or girl aged 4+ who deserves a treat. Reward hard work with a creative everyday gift that entertains for hours and teaches construction skills.
- Measuring over 5 in. (13 cm) wide, this set takes up little room while on display. Because it’s compatible with all LEGO® bricks, it can also be expanded as kids’ construction confidence grows.
- Want to give young builders an even more fun building experience? Now you can with digital Instructions PLUS! Zoom, rotate, ghost and save modes help make building a breeze.
- 4+ playsets provide a fun way for youngsters to learn to build, while growing their confidence with easy building steps. They let kids and grown-ups discover the joy of building and playing together.
- LEGO® components meet strict industry quality standards to ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up and build with – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable to make sure they meet stringent safety standards.
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £29.99, or £2.99 for orders under £29.99
- Delivery in 2 to 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend £29.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
£2.99 when you spend £29.99, or £5.99 for orders under £29.99
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery (excluding weekends and bank holidays). The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in 3 working days
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.