Little engineers can bring their favourite railway adventures from the Thomas & Friends show to life with talking motorized trains from Fisher-Price.
This motorized Percy engine comes with a cargo car, a removable junk pile, and a helipad car for his pal, Harold. Kids can use Harold the helicopter to pick up the junk pile, so Percy can continue zooming on his way. Just press the button on top of the engine to send the train racing along with fun sounds and phrases.
Kids can collect additional talking engines to hear them recognize and interact with each other. Check out the rest of the collection available at The Entertainer.
- Motorized toy train featuring a Percy engine with real character phrases and sounds plus Harold the helicopter and a “junk pile” cargo piece
- Press the button on top of the engine to send the train racing along with fun sounds and phrases
- When Percy meets any of the other talking engines, the engines will recognize and talk to each other! (Each sold separately and subject to availability.)
- This battery-powered toy train is compatible with any Thomas & Friends track, except wood (Track sets sold separately.)
- For preschool train lovers ages 3 years and older
- Batteries Required:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £39.99 or £3.49 for orders under £39.99
- Delivery in 5-7 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
Express Delivery - Currently unavailable
FREE - when you spend over £99.99 or £5.99 for orders under £99.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
- Express Delivery excludes online only and large sized items.
FREE Click & Collect over £15
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5-7 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5-7 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: EVRi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days