Terms & Conditions
- This prize draw is open to all UK residents ages 18 or older except employees of the Promoter, their families or any third party directly associated with the administration of the prize draw.
- Upon purchasing any Jurassic branded toy from the Promoter’s online store at www.thetoyshop.com or at one of its retail stores (excluding for the avoidance of doubt concessions in third party stores), you will be eligible to enter the Jurassic prize draw. Internet access, a working email address and the store till receipt number/online order number is required to submit your entry.
- All entries must be submitted via TheToyShop.com/Competition and only one entry per transaction is permitted.
- To enter, simply fill in the online form with your name, contact details and order number (for online purchase) or till receipt number (for store purchase).
- The opening date for entries is 00.01 on and including 13th October 2022. The closing date for entries is 23.59 on and including 24th December 2022. Entries received after this time will not be valid.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- One grand prize winner will win a family holiday at Universal Orlando Resort. The prize winner (“Winner”) will receive an eight (8) day/seven (7) night trip for the Winner and up to three (3) guests (“Guests”, and each a “Guest”) to Universal Orlando Resort in Orlando, Florida ("Trip").
The Trip will include:
i) round trip economy class air transportation (including standard baggage and airport/flight tax) for the Winner and Guests from a major commercial airport near the Winner’s home (as determined by Universal Orlando in its sole discretion) to Orlando, Florida;
ii) seven (7) nights standard hotel accommodation (one room, quadruple occupancy, room and tax only) at Universal’s Endless Summer Resort – Dockside Inn & Suites or at another on-site hotel as determined by Universal Orlando in its sole discretion;
iii) Non-exclusive ground transportation to and from airport and hotel in Orlando, Florida; and
iv) Universal Orlando 3-Park Explorer tickets (or similar tickets) for admission to Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure, and Universal’s Volcano Bay for the Winner and Guests.
- Travel dates and arrangements are subject to air travel, holiday, blackout dates, and other prize and travel restrictions. Travel dates are subject to Universal Orlando and Promoter approval . Reservations are subject to availability. The Trip must be booked at least sixty (60) days prior to the intended departure date. Travel must occur by December 24th, 2023 or the prize will be forfeited
- If the Winner elects to partake in any or all portions of the Trip with fewer than the allotted number of Guests or no Guest, the Prize will be awarded to the Winner and each participating Guest and any remainder of the Trip will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation.
- All elements of the Trip must be redeemed at the same time, and no changes will be permitted after confirmation of any redemption. If the Winner is an adult between the ages of eighteen (18) and twenty-one (21), he/she must be accompanied by an adult of at least twenty-one (21) years of age in order to check into the on-site hotel. Minor Guests must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian. Each Guest must travel on the same itinerary and at the same time and from the same airport as the Winner.
- The Fair Market Value (“FMV”) of the Trip may vary depending upon the points of departure, ground transportation, and/or airline fare fluctuations; any difference between stated FMV and final FMV of the Trip will not be awarded.
- The Trip consists only of the elements expressly set out in condition 8. For the avoidance of doubt, no other elements or expenses (including, without limitation, insurance, meals, unspecified ground transportation, phone calls, excess baggage, gratuities, incidentals, souvenirs, gasoline, etc.) are included in the Trip and all such expenses are the sole responsibility of the Winner. The Winner is responsible for any inspection charges, excess baggage fees, and security charges.
- The Winner and Guests are responsible for obtaining, at their own expense, any necessary travel documentation (i.e. valid photo identification, visas, passports, etc.) prior to travel. Once issued, tickets are non-transferable and may not be reissued once travel has commenced. Open tickets may not be issued, and stopovers are not permitted. Travel arrangements must be made through Universal Orlando.
- All theme park tickets are valid during normal operating hours only. Operating hours and availability of attractions and shows are subject to change without notice. All tickets specifically exclude admission to special or separately ticketed “hard ticket” entertainment events at any of the theme parks, hotels, or within any of the Universal CityWalk venues such as Hard Rock Live®.
- In connection with any visit to Universal Orlando Resort, please be advised that Universal’s policies, CDC guidelines, and the recommendations of health officials must be followed. In addition, guests of Universal Orlando Resort should be aware of and comply with government guidelines regarding travel restrictions and mandatory quarantines before visiting any Universal destination. Please note that any public location where people are present provides an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19, and Universal cannot guarantee that any person will not be exposed during a visit.
- The Winner will be selected by random draw on the 4th January 2023 and will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry). If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 7 days of being notified by the Promoter that they have won, then the Winner's prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize for the Winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The Trip is supplied by Universal City Development Partners, Ltd. d/b/a Universal Orlando Resort ("Universal Orlando"), 1000 Universal Studios Plaza, Orlando, Florida, U.S.A. Universal Orlando is only a prize provider of the Trip in this Draw, is not a promoter nor sponsor of this Draw, and is not responsible for the administration of the Draw, the collection of the entries or the conduct of the Draws. Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, Universal Orlando and their associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prize details beyond Universal Orlando's control and for any act or default of any third party supplier. Any disputes, claims, and causes of action against Universal Orlando arising out of or relating to any person’s use of or participation in any portion of the Trip provided by Universal Orlando shall be resolved by applying the laws of the State of Florida, United States of America, without regard to conflict of laws provisions therein, and shall be solely and exclusively brought in state or federal courts within Orange County, Florida in the U.S.A. Such claims shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and all such claims shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event to include attorneys’fees. All other litigation against parties other than Universal Orlando shall be governed by Condition 25 below.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of the Winner to anyone who emails: [email protected] (Subject: Jurassic prize draw) or writes to Jurassic prize draw, The Entertainer, TEAL House, Anglo Office Park, 67 White Lion Road, Amersham, Bucks HP7 9FB (enclosing a self-addressed envelope) within one month after the closing date stated in condition 5. If you object to any or all of your surname or county being published or made available, please contact the Promoter at [email protected] (Subject: Jurassic prize draw). In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
- The prize is supplied by Universal Orlando and for the prize to be provided, the Winner’s information will be provided to Universal Orlando so that they can contact you to make the necessary travel arrangements. By entering into the prize draw, you consent for your information to be provided to Universal Orlando should you win The Trip
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is The Entertainer (Amersham) Limited whose registered office is at The Entertainer, TEAL House, Anglo Office Park, 67 White Lion Road, Amersham, Bucks HP7 9FB.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & © 2022 Universal Studios. All rights reserved