(Re)start a vintage Beast Wars collection with this Transformers: Vintage Beast Wars Predacon Scorponok figure!
Inspired by the classic 90s toy, Predacon Scorponok is designed like the original version -- including figure styling, packaging, and art from the 1996 Beast Wars releases, plus classic tech specs and accessories. This figure features a more show-accurate deco update. Scorponok surprises enemies 3 different ways: by launching its robotic bee; by firing a 2-shot missile blast; and by using its terrifying tail for poisonous cyber-strikes!
Predacon Scorponok figure comes with robotic bee and 2 missile accessories. Converts from scorpion to robot mode in 7 steps. Clip out and save the on-box tech specs to share, then see how this figure stacks up against other heroic Maximals and evil Predacons (each sold separately).
- This vintage Beast Wars Predacon Scorponok figure is inspired by the original 1996 Beast Wars release, with a more show-accurate deco update
- Predacon Scorponok figure features classic Beast Wars conversion from robot to scorpion mode in 7 steps
- Predacon Scorponok figure comes with robotic bee and 2 missile accessories that can be stored in the figure’s claws. Missile launchers work in both modes
- Inspired by the original Beast Wars packaging, this pack features the original Beast Wars logo and character art
- Tech specs for Predacon Scorponok are included on the pack in the classic Beast Wars style fans know and love. Compare figures’ strength, speed, firepower, and more
- Suitable for ages 8 years +
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £39.99, or £2.99 for orders under £39.99
- Delivery in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
FREE - when you spend over £75.00, or £2.99 when you spend over £39.99, or £5.99 for orders under £39.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
- Express Delivery excludes online only and large sized items.
FREE Click & Collect (Currently unavailable)
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: EVRi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days