The Huffy E13 Pro Elite Scooter is fully decked out with an upgraded nylon/steel Triad brake, CNC wheels and concealed ABEC 9 sealed bearings, making you faster, smoother and in more control: ideal for expert riders.
The added anodized pegs give you an opportunity to increase your stunts and tricks, as well as opening up more street riding options.The lightweight aluminium frame and extra-long deck, paired with a steel hydroformed fork, makes this a versatile scooter that can soak up the abuse, without sacrificing weight.
- Rear Fender Brakes
- 100mm alloy wheels
- Approximate Dimensions: 50 x 68 x 13 cm
- Suitable for ages 8 years +
WARNING! For use on private grounds only. Never use on or near roadways, motor vehicles, steep inclines, steps or near water. Adult supervision required at all times. WARNING! This toy is unsuitable for children under 2 years due to its maximum speed. Maximum speed 5km/h. Adult assembly required.
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £39.99 or £3.99 for orders under £39.99
- Delivery in 5-7 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
Available for £5.99
- Order by 5pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 5pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
- Express Delivery excludes online only and large sized items.
FREE Click & Collect over £15
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5-7 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5-7 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: EVRi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days