Fun for bat and ball to play against an opponent, this Tennis Zoomer from Early Learning Centre is great for playing ball without losing it!
Bat the ball backwards and forward as it swings around the pole. Try to bat the ball past the other player moving the cord up or down the spiral to win the game. You can also play solo, batting the ball backwards and forwards as fast as you can or chasing after it. Designed to play on any surface, it has a sturdy base which can be filled with sand or water.
Great for outdoor fun, The Tennis Zoomer is perfect for practising batting skills without worrying about loosing the ball and a great way of developing hand to eye co-ordination.
Outdoor fun activity game for ages 3-8 years old.
- Easy and fun outdoor game
- Set contains: 2x rackets, 1x ball with tether, 2x plastic poles and connecter and 1x base
- Base can be filled with sand or water
- Bright, fun colours
- Great for outdoor fun
- Great for active play, fitness and coordination skills
- Product dimensions: 125cm (H) x 28.5cm (W) x 28.5cm (D)
- Packaging dimensions: 46cm (H) x 29cm (W) x 14.5cm (D)
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £39.99 or £3.99 for orders under £39.99
- Delivery in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
FREE - when you spend over £75 or £5.99 for orders under £75
- Order by 5pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 5pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
- Express Delivery excludes online only and large sized items.
FREE Click & Collect
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: EVRi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days