It’s time for a daring rescue with the LEGO® Technic Rescue Hovercraft. On land or sea, this amazing vehicle is always ready for action. Watch as the hovercraft appears to hover over surfaces, then steer to see the fans turn. With bold colours and an orange warning light that spins, this model looks just like the real thing. Ready for a new mission? Rebuild it into a cool Twin-Engine Aircraft.
Looking for the perfect gift for kids who enjoy exciting vehicles? They’re sure to love this LEGO® Technic Rescue Hovercraft (42120) toy. Filled with authentic features, it’s perfect for recreating daring missions. Boys and girls aged 8 and up will love seeing the toy vehicle ‘hover’ as it rolls on concealed wheels. With turning fans, a warning light, cockpit with seats, control panel and steering handlebar, there’s lots to discover. And when kids are ready for a new challenge, the hovercraft toy rebuilds into a Twin-Engine Aircraft, packed with realistic features, including moving rudders and moving ailerons.Building toys to engage young mindsThe LEGO Technic universe includes a range of exciting toy vehicles, designed especially for young LEGO fans who are ready for their next building challenge. With realistic functions and design, these models are ideal for any child interested in how things work.
- Give kids who love rescue vehicle toys a special treat with this awesome hovercraft toy. It’s filled with authentic details, making it perfect for roleplay adventures.
- Check out all the cool features, including the ‘hover’ effect, turning fans, cockpit and rotating warning light, just like on a real hovercraft air cushion vehicle (ACV).
- The 2-in-1 design means more roleplay fun for young heroes. Rebuild the model hovercraft to create a Twin-Engine Aircraft with moving rudders and ailerons.
- The LEGO® Technic Rescue Hovercraft (42120) makes a great birthday, holiday or anytime gift for kids aged 8 and up who love rescue vehicle toys.
- This hovercraft toy model measures over 4.5 in. (12 cm) high, 9.5 in. (24 cm) long and 5 in. (13 cm) wide.
- The LEGO® Technic universe offers advanced building toys for young LEGO fans who are ready for their next building challenge.
- LEGO® Technic components meet stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect securely every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® Technic components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £39.99, or £3.99 for orders under £39.99.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery (excluding weekends and bank holidays). The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
FREE - when you spend £15
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) for FREE
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.