Team up with Poe Dameron and become a Resistance hero! Build your own awesome X-wing starfighter then jump in the cockpit. Make sure that BB-8 is also on board and launch into space. Fold out the wings and hit top speed. Once you have defeated the First Order forces, fly home and celebrate victory!
Let youngsters learn to build and roleplay with this LEGO® Star Wars™ Resistance X-wing (75297) for ages 4 and up. A simple-to-build version of the starfighter from Star Wars: The Force Awakens, this awesome building toy has wings that fold out for flight and in for landing. The Poe Dameron LEGO minifigure, which comes with a blaster pistol, fits in the X-wing’s opening cockpit and there is space behind for the BB-8 droid LEGO figure.Instructions PLUSCheck out interactive Instructions PLUS, available in the free LEGO Building Instructions app. It has cool zoom and rotate viewing tools to make building this starfighter even more rewarding for kids.Welcome to 4+LEGO Star Wars 4+ buildable toy playsets give younger kids aged 4 and up the best introduction to LEGO building and the Star Wars saga. With Starter Brick bases to help them, they can construct vehicles, buildings and more – on their own, or with assistance from an older sibling or adult – and get playing fast.
- Give younger children a great first experience of LEGO® Star Wars™ with this Resistance X-wing (75297) construction toy, featuring a starter brick chassis for a quick build so the action starts fast.
- The buildable starfighter toy comes with a Poe Dameron LEGO® minifigure with a blaster pistol, plus a BB-8 droid LEGO figure to inspire creative roleplay fun.
- The X-wing has an opening cockpit for Poe Dameron, space for BB-8 and wings that fold out for flight mode.
- Easy to build and rebuild after playtime battles, this 60-piece LEGO® Star Wars™ starter set makes the best birthday present, holiday gift or surprise treat for creative kids aged 4 and up.
- This awesome starfighter building toy measures over 1.5 in. (5 cm) high, 6 in. (15 cm) long and 7.5 in. (19 cm) wide, so it can fit easily into a child’s backpack ready for play on the go.
- This is an ideal construction model for young children to attempt to build on their own or with the assistance of an older sibling or adult.
- Make building this starfighter extra exciting for children with Instructions PLUS, available in the free LEGO® Building Instructions app, featuring zoom and rotate viewing tools.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ 4+ building toys give kids a fun-packed introduction to the Star Wars universe, helping them learn to build and develop their creativity through play.
- LEGO® components satisfy the highest industry standards to ensure a consistent, secure connection and robust builds – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested to the max to make sure they meet some of the most stringent safety standards on planet Earth – and in galaxies far, far away!
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £39.99, or £3.99 for orders under £39.99.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery (excluding weekends and bank holidays). The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
FREE - when you spend £15
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) for FREE
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.