Get set for action on the icy planet of Hoth with these awesome AT-AT and Tauntaun Microfighters. Jump in the saddle of the Tauntaun with Luke Skywalker and look for the enemy with his electrobinoculars. Attack with Luke’s lightsaber and stud shooter – but watch out for the AT-AT Driver’s stud shooter. Will the Galactic Empire or the Rebel Alliance win the battle? It’s up to you!
Inspire young children to reimagine the Battle of Hoth from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back and play out their own stories with this AT-AT vs. Tauntaun Microfighters (75298) building set. It features a quick-to-build, posable AT-AT Walker and Tauntaun construction models for the 2 LEGO® minifigures to sit on. Roleplay funThe Luke Skywalker and AT-AT Driver LEGO minifigures each have a stud shooter and an electrobinoculars element, and Luke also has a lightsaber for battle play. This fun, creative set comes with clear instructions so even LEGO beginners can build with Jedi-like confidence, and it combines perfectly with the Millennium Falcon Microfighter (75295).Welcome to the LEGO Star Wars™ universeFor over two decades, the LEGO Group has been creating amazing, brick-built versions of iconic Star Wars starships, vehicles, locations and characters. This building toy makes an awesome birthday, holiday or surprise gift for young kids to introduce them to this action-packed galaxy of fun.
- Kids can recreate the Battle of Hoth from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back and role-play their own stories with these quick-build, LEGO® brick AT-AT Walker and Tauntaun Microfighters.
- This AT-AT vs. Tauntaun Microfighters (75298) set features 2 LEGO® minifigures: Luke Skywalker, with a lightsaber, and an AT-AT Driver. Each has a stud shooter and an electrobinoculars element.
- The Tauntaun and the posable AT-AT each have a seat for a LEGO® minifigure, and the set combines brilliantly with the Millennium Falcon Microfighter (75295) for extra battle action.
- This awesome 205-piece construction toy makes the best birthday present, holiday gift or unexpected treat for kids aged 6 and up to introduce them to the fun, creative LEGO® Star Wars™ universe.
- The Tauntaun measures over 2.5 in. (7 cm) high, 3.5 in. (9 cm) long and 2 in. (5 cm) wide. Along with the AT-AT and LEGO® minifigures, the set fits in a child’s backpack for play on their travels.
- Thinking of buying this buildable playset for a young Star Wars™ fan who is a LEGO® beginner? No problem. It comes with easy-to-follow instructions so they can build independently.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ building toys are great for kids (and adult fans) to recreate Star Wars saga scenes, dream up their own unique stories or simply build and display the collectible construction models.
- No need to use the Force to connect LEGO® bricks! Ever since 1958, they have met the highest industry standards to ensure consistency, compatibility and robust builds.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and thoroughly analysed, ensuring that they satisfy some of the highest safety standards on planet Earth – and in galaxies far, far away!
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £29.99, or £2.99 for orders under £29.99
- Delivery in 2 to 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend £29.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
£2.99 when you spend £29.99, or £5.99 for orders under £29.99
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery (excluding weekends and bank holidays). The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in 3 working days
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.