Prove that kids rule the roost in the fun-filled Beat the Parents board game.
The roles have reversed, and your parents have to answer questions about kid's stuff – they could be about TV shows, special places or even ice cream flavours.
However, don't think you've got it too easy, as mum and dad will ask you questions about things they should know!
It sounds straight-forward enough but with wild cards thrown into the mix you could find yourself back at the start or even skipping ahead to the finish.
Just remember – whoever crosses the board first with their two mover pieces wins the game!
Beat the Parents is perfect for 2+ players and ages six and up. Please note: play time for one game is 30-60 minutes.
What's in the box?
- 101 x question cards
- 32 x parent wild cards
- 32 x kids wild cards
- 4 x game movers
- Game board
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £29.99 or £3.99 for orders under £29.99
- Delivery in 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £29.99 applies for UK mainland only
FREE - when you spend over £75 or £5.99 for orders under £75
- Order by 7pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 7pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
- Express Delivery excludes online only and large sized items.
FREE Click & Collect
- If your items are available in store, you can collect your order in as little as 2 hours.
- Items that are not available in store will take 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) to be delivered to your nominated store.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- You will be notified by email when your order is ready to collect from your chosen store
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: EVRi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Unfortunately this product is currently sold out in our fulfilment centre and is only available in certain stores. Select our Click & Collect service to see if there is a store near you.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days