Capture HM Queen Elizabeth II's warm and cheerful personality with this stunning, officially-licensed Waddington 1000-piece single image jigsaw puzzle.
Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II was respected and beloved for so many reasons - from her striking outfits and her love of corgis, to her powerful speeches and expansive family. You can piece together your own slice of British history thanks to this bright and endearing photograph of HM Queen Elizabeth II as she takes a leisurely drive and greets passersby with her trademark royal wave. The closeup photograph shows in great detail the interior of her carriage, and the uniforms of her guards
- Capture the essence of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II with this vibrant and regal jigsaw puzzle
- A colourful image of the Queen waving to crowds from her car
- Gather your friends and family to help piece together this charming and stately jigsaw
- This 1000-piece puzzle will keep you entertained for hours as your montage starts to come together
- Challenging and entertaining jigsaw puzzle for the whole family
- Suitable for ages 10 years +
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £39.99, or £2.99 for orders under £39.99
- Delivery in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
FREE - when you spend over £75.00, or £2.99 when you spend over £39.99, or £5.99 for orders under £39.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
- Express Delivery excludes online only and large sized items.
FREE Click & Collect
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: EVRi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days