Battle like a true champion with the Bakugan Battle Matrix. Featuring an exclusive gold Sharktar Bakugan, a premium solid battle surface, banked walls and staging areas to hold your Bakugan until you’re ready to roll and transform, this epic arena is the ultimate way to brawl.
With a hexagonal grid already on the board, it’s easy to lay out your BakuCores (two included) for an exciting battle. Face off against an opponent and roll your exclusive Sharktar Bakugan into pop open Baku-Action, directly off one of the staging area’s ramps.
Keep your brawlin’ contained with the Battle Matrix’s banked walls and pull off epic trick shots. Store your cards in the slots and stay organised while you battle. Plus, you can even add a new element to your brawls with the Geogan (each sold separately) — these mysterious new Bakugan characters feature new shapes and unique transformations for even more battling power.
The Bakugan Battle Matrix brings the thrill of the brawl to life and is the perfect addition to your collection. Bring home the Bakugan Battle Matrix and take your battles to the next level.
- EXCLUSIVE BAKUGAN: The Battle Matrix includes an exclusive Sharktar Bakugan you won’t find anywhere else. With gold details, this Geogan Rising Bakugan is a must-have for your collection.
- BANKED WALLS FOR TRICK SHOTS: Inspired by the epic arenas seen in the TV show, the Battle Matrix’s banked walls are perfect for trick shots and keeping your Bakugan in play. Battle like a true champion.
- PREMIUM BATTLE SURFACE: The solid battle surface snaps together and features staging areas with ramps and a built-in grid, making it easy to set up your BakuCores and roll right into Baku-Action.
- The Bakugan Battle Matrix is a great gift for Bakugan fans and kids aged 6 and up. Bring the thrill of the brawl to life with the Bakugan Battle Matrix.
- Approx. dimensions: 36 x 6 x 43cm
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £29.99, or £2.99 for orders under £29.99
- Delivery in 2 to 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend £29.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
£2.99 when you spend £29.99, or £5.99 for orders under £29.99
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery (excluding weekends and bank holidays). The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
FREE - when you spend £10 or more
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) for FREE
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.