Hatchimals Glittering Garden is the newest hatch batch straight out of Hatchtopia!
Who's inside? It's a surprise! Each sparkling egg contains one of two interactive Hatchimals with twinkling wings and soft, shimmering fur.
Love and care for yours inside the egg and its eyes will light up as it makes cute sounds, telling you how it's feeling!
Once you've played with the egg enough, you'll see rainbow eyes - that means it's time to hatch! Hatchimals can't hatch on their own. Your touch encourages them to peck their way out of the egg!
Now you get to raise your glittering Hatchimal through three stages, from baby to toddler, to kid. Your Hatchimal sings "Hatchy Birthday" each time it enters a new stage!
Teach yours to walk, dance, play games and more! It will even repeat what you say in its own voice! Hatchimals Glittering Garden - Who Will You Hatch?
A great gift for ages give and up. Please note: 2 x AA batteries are included.
What's in the box?
- Hatchimal Glittering Garden
- Glittering garden
- Instruction booklet
- Reference guide
There are plenty more feathered friends in our Hatchimals range.
- Batteries Required:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £29.99, or £2.99 for orders under £29.99
- Delivery in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £29.99 applies for UK mainland only
£2.99 when you spend over £29.99, or £5.99 for orders under £29.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
FREE Click & Collect
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 7 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.