Know a kid who loves mechanics and engineering? They’ll love this LEGO Technic Material Handler (42144) construction vehicle toy for ages 10+.
Designed for kids who love construction site toys. This LEGO mechanical toy gives a fascinating look at how a material handler vehicle really works. It has lots of manual and pneumatic functions, so kids can explore how this mighty crane toy sorts, piles, and loads materials for processing.
Pneumatic functions include a movable arm with an impressive reach of approximately 13 inches (35 cm), plus a classic ‘orange peel’ style grapple that opens and closes. Manual functions include an upper arm that can rotate 360 degrees, an elevating operating cab, plus a mobile undercarriage system with steering and 4 outriggers.
LEGO Technic buildable model sets feature realistic movement and mechanisms that introduce young LEGO builders to the universe of engineering in an approachable and realistic way.
- This LEGO Technic Material Handler model crane features manual and pneumatic functions for kids to learn how this mighty vehicle works
- The LEGO pneumatic functions include a movable arm with a reach of approximately 13 inches, plus a functioning ‘orange peel’ style grapple
- The manual functions: upper arm that rotates 360 degrees, elevating operating cab, a mobile undercarriage system with steering and 4 outriggers
- LEGO Technic construction toys feature realistic movement and mechanisms that introduce young builders to the universe of engineering
- This mechanical toy with a range of functions is a great gift for fans of LEGO Technic and for anyone looking for a more challenging LEGO build
- Suitable for ages 10 years +
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £39.99, or £2.99 for orders under £39.99
- Delivery in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
FREE - when you spend over £75.00, or £2.99 when you spend over £39.99, or £5.99 for orders under £39.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
- Express Delivery excludes online only and large sized items.
FREE Click & Collect (Currently unavailable)
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: EVRi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days