Let kids add an iconic location to their LEGO Super Mario universe with the Peach’s Castle Expansion Set (71408).
With this Super Mario construction toy, there is so much for players to explore and many ways to earn digital coins. The castle toy for kids features a throne room with a spinning wall to reveal Bowser, Peach stained-glass window, a Bob-omb painting with an Action Tag, cake with a Goomba hiding inside, Special Pipe: Peach’s Castle, Time Block, ‘broken’ bridge, fruit bowl with a purple fruit and more.
There are also 5 LEGO Super Mario figures for kids to play with – Bowser, Ludwig, Toadette, a Goomba and a Bob-omb (Note: the 71360, 71387 or 71403 Starter Course is required for interactive play.) Kids can knock Ludwig off the cloud, fix the broken bridge and greet Toadette. See if they can find the Action Tag hidden behind the painting to get a bonus for defeating a Bob-omb. Then eat cake (but beware of the Goomba inside!) and grab the purple fruit. Finally it's time to hop on the Time Block to find Bowser hiding behind the throne and flip him over to defeat him!
- Kids can expand their LEGO Super Mario world with this challenge-packed Princess Peach Castle Expansion Set featuring a castle toy and 5 figures
- Includes a Time Block, Peach stained-glass window, Bob-omb painting with a hidden Action Tag, cake with a Goomba hiding inside and more
- Kids help LEGO Mario, LEGO Luigi or LEGO Peach (figures not included) activate the slider platform to spin the wall and reveal Bowser
- This modular set - compatible with other LEGO Super Mario sets - requires a LEGO Super Mario starter course (71360, 71387 or 71403) to play
- Suitable for ages 8 years +
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £39.99, or £2.99 for orders under £39.99
- Delivery in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
FREE - when you spend over £75.00, or £2.99 when you spend over £39.99, or £5.99 for orders under £39.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
- Express Delivery excludes online only and large sized items.
FREE Click & Collect (Currently unavailable)
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: EVRi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days