Kids can take the LEGO Super Mario action into the sky with the Fuzzy Flippers Expansion Set (71405) for ages 6 and over. With this Super Mario buildable game, fans can add another dimension to their starter course. (Note: the 71360, 71387 or 71403 Starter Course is required for interactive play.)
The Super Mario construction toy features a buildable model of a sky and cloud with flippers for the 2 Fuzzy LEGO figures, plus a Mushroom Trampoline and a Time Block. Kids role play helping LEGO Mario, LEGO Luigi or LEGO Peach (figures not included) leap from the Mushroom Trampoline and stomp on each end of the flippers to upend the Fuzzies and earn digital coins.
Collectible LEGO Super Mario toy playsets make top gifts for trendsetting kids. The Starter Courses and Expansion Sets allow fans to expand, rebuild and customise their own unique levels for hours of coin-collecting play.
- Kids can expand their LEGO Super Mario Starter Course with this Fuzzy Flippers Expansion Set: a brick-built sky level and 2 Fuzzy LEGO figures
- Check out the LEGO Super Mario App!
- Includes a sky scene, Time Block and orange Mushroom Trampoline with a bouncy effect so an interactive figure can jump to the flippers
- Kids help LEGO Mario, LEGO Luigi or LEGO Peach (these 3 figures are not included) stomp on each end of the 2 flippers to flip the Fuzzies
- LEGO Super Mario Starter Course (71360, 71387 or 71403) required for play
- Suitable for ages 6 years +
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £39.99, or £2.99 for orders under £39.99
- Delivery in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
Express Delivery (Currently unavailable)
FREE - when you spend over £75.00, or £2.99 when you spend over £39.99, or £5.99 for orders under £39.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
- Express Delivery excludes online only and large sized items.
FREE Click & Collect (Currently unavailable)
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: EVRi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days