Kids can take their LEGO Super Mario adventures to another level with collectible toy Character Packs – Series 5 (71410) figures, featuring popular characters from Mushroom World.
Each pack contains a mystery buildable character with an Action Tag, plus a small build to use as a display stand or to enhance level play. There are 8 LEGO Super Mario figures to collect: Nabbit, plus a Purple Toad, Hammer Bro, Waddlewing, Toady, Baby Yoshi, Red Yoshi and Blue Shy Guy. Each is designed to be used with a Starter Course set (71360, 71387 or 71403), which is required for interactive play.
A fun anytime gift or reward for kids aged 6 and over, each pack includes a building guide. Also, find instructions on the LEGO Super Mario app, plus digital viewing tools to add another dimension to the building experience. LEGO Super Mario toy playsets bring Super Mario characters into the real world.
- Each fun bag of this LEGO Super Mario levels with Character Packs – Series 5 contains a mystery buildable figure with an Action Tag
- LEGO Mario, LEGO Luigi or LEGO Peach figures (not included) react to the characters in various ways, creating new challenges for game play
- A Starter Course set, featuring the LEGO Mario (in set 71360), LEGO Luigi (71387) or LEGO Peach (71403) figures is needed for proper play
- There are 8 Super Mario figures to collect – Nabbit, plus a Purple Toad, Hammer Bro, Waddlewing, Toady, Baby Yoshi, Red Yoshi and Blue Shy Guy
- The small build found in each pack can be used as a display stand or incorporated into a level
- Suitable for ages 6 years +
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £39.99, or £2.99 for orders under £39.99
- Delivery in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
FREE - when you spend over £75.00, or £2.99 when you spend over £39.99, or £5.99 for orders under £39.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
- Express Delivery excludes online only and large sized items.
FREE Click & Collect
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: EVRi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days