Children aged 9 and over can recreate epic Star Wars: The Bad Batch stories with this superb LEGO brick-built model of bounty hunter Cad Bane’s starship, The Justifier (75323).
Fans will love the model starship's realistic features, such as the rear engine that folds up and down for flight and landing, a detailed cockpit, spring-loaded shooters on the wingtips and a ‘laser’ jail cell to imprison Omega. Bounty hunter Cad Bane has imprisoned Omega on board The Justifier.
Kids help Omega break out of the laser jail cell, with help from droid Todo 360, and team up with Hunter to get away. But there’s a big bounty reward on her head, so Bane and Fennec Shand won’t give up easily!
This Star Wars construction toy comes with step-by-step instructions so even fans who are new to LEGO sets can build with confidence. The LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the Star Wars universe for over 2 decades and there is a large assortment of sets to delight fans of all ages.
- Features a LEGO Star Wars buildable toy starship, 4 minifigures plus a droid figure to role-play scenes from Star Wars: The Bad Batch Season 2
- The toy Justifier starship has a detailed, easy-to-access cockpit and the rear engine folds up and down for flight and landing modes
- Realistic features include: 'laser' cell, the 2 thermal detonator elements, spring-loaded shooters on the wingtips and spare ammo in the wing
- Includes Cad Bane, Omega, Fennec Shand and Hunter LEGO minifigures, plus a Todo 360 LEGO droid figure, blaster pistols a knife and handcuffs
- Suitable for ages 9 years +
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £39.99, or £2.99 for orders under £39.99
- Delivery in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
Express Delivery (Currently unavailable)
FREE - when you spend over £75.00, or £2.99 when you spend over £39.99, or £5.99 for orders under £39.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
- Express Delivery excludes online only and large sized items.
FREE Click & Collect (Currently unavailable)
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: EVRi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days