Young Padewans can recreate the Battle of Utapau with this fantastic LEGO Star Wars AT-TE Walker (75337). A great gift idea for Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith fans aged 9 and over.
This Star Wars building toy features posable legs and a 360-degree-rotating elevating heavy blaster cannon with 2 stud shooters. There is a detachable minifigure cockpit and 2 detailed cabins with space for up to 7 LEGO minifigures in total. Each of the cabins opens for easy play and an extendable handle makes it simple to lift and move the Star Wars AT-TE model.
The set includes 5 LEGO Star Wars minifigures to pit against 3 Battle Droid LEGO figures and a buildable Dwarf Spider Droid, plus assorted cool weapons.
- This LEGO Star Wars buildable toy features AT-TE Walker with space for up to 7 minifigures, 360-degree-rotating heavy blaster cannon and more
- Kids can use the extendable handle to lift and move the AT-TE, plus the model also has 2 detailed Clone Trooper cabins that open for easy play
- The set also features a detachable minifigure cockpit, 6 blaster cannons, 2 thermal detonators and more
- Includes 5 LEGO Star Wars minifigures
- The Star Wars buildable toy also includes 3 Battle Droid figures, a buildable Dwarf Spider Droid figure and loads of cool weapons
- Step-by-step illustrated instructions in the box; plus LEGO Building Instructions app for digital instructions and interactive viewing tools
- Suitable for ages 9 years +
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £39.99, or £2.99 for orders under £39.99
- Delivery in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
FREE - when you spend over £75.00, or £2.99 when you spend over £39.99, or £5.99 for orders under £39.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
- Express Delivery excludes online only and large sized items.
FREE Click & Collect (Currently unavailable)
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: EVRi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days