Looking for the perfect play set for your 5 surprise Mini Brands? In each 5 Surprise Mini Brands Electronic Mini Mart you will find 22 pieces to create your own supermarket, in miniature!
Including a base plate, storefront, shelves, freezer, cash register, electronic features and 4 mystery minis, use your imagination and build your very own mini shopping world that features real brands! !
Start by unboxing your surprise miniatures, will you open Aunt Bessies Yorkshire Puddings, Skippy Peanut Butter, Peppermint Mentos, or one of 100 more?! With endless surprises, you can discover anything! If you're lucky you might even find the super rare gold mini! Build your storefront and fill up your shelves to customise with all of your favourite accessories to make it your very own! !
Once you have set up your little shop, play on your own or with friends and discover real shopping sounds as you scan for items up and down your aisles! !
You can even add another Mini Mart to create the ULTIMATE Mega Mart, to display and store all of your mini brands and even more accessories! Collect all of the Mini brand's capsules to expand your world of miniatures and for ultimate customisation.
- Easily store your collection of mini brands! There is no better way to display your miniatures than in your very own mini supermarket!
- Unbox, build and customise your little shopping world with real life brands! Easily build your Mini Mart using the store front, shelves, cash register and accessories.
- 4 Mystery Minis included with this set to stack up on your shelves. If you're lucky, you might find the super rare gold mini!
- Make your shopping experience more realistic by tapping the Mini Mart sign to hear the real Mini Mart sounds!
- Keep collecting 5 Surprise Mini Brands capsules to expand your collection and make your very own MEGA Mart. With over 100 real life miniature brands, the fun never stops!
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £39.99, or £3.99 for orders under £39.99.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days
- Free delivery over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 6pm for 2 working day delivery. The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Wednesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 3 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Zero Contact Click & Collect
- For more information on our Zero Contact Click & Collect service click here
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days, at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days.
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 working days, at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.