The Big Toy Rehoming
We have again partnered with The Salvation Army to launch the Big Toy Rehoming which aims to reduce plastic waste by prolonging the life of toys, while helping to ensure every child has the opportunity to play.
Last time we brought you the Big Toy Rehoming we rehomed over 6000 toys!
Please bring your unwanted toys in to store all year round and we will rehome them via The Salvation Army.
- Decide on which toys to rehome.
- Visit your local The Entertainer and hand your toys over to store staff.
- We will pass the toys to The Salvation Army to rehome.
Terms and Conditions
- Toys with a valid CE mark on the toy or packaging will be passed to The Salvation Army for rehoming.
- Toys without a valid CE mark on the toy or packaging will be safely recycled.
- No soft toys or plush will be accepted.