The Early Learning Centre Activity Workbench is ideal for encouraging your little one to stand, move and discover.
Made from sturdy wood and finished with bright colours and shimmering gold, this engaging activity centre features a bar to hold onto for extra support when your little one is toddling along, providing baby with the confidence to take their first steps. This fun workbench comes with 22 accessories, including wood to saw, a shape sorter, a clock with moveable hands, colourful wooden beads for spinning, a chalkboard to scribble on and so much more. Great for rewarding imaginative play, your little one can explore the workbench to find the screws, use the spanner, turn the cogs and spin the vice. With bolts to twist and wood to saw, this fun walker will provide endless hours of fun
Exploring the different elements of this Activity Workbench encourages children to explore their imagination and develop their hand to eye coordination with physical movement.
- Push-along, shape-sorting, play-building activity station with shimmery god finish
- Set contains: 1x wooden activity workbench and 22x wooden accessories including tools, shapes and activities
- Sturdy design, great for building confidence in walking
- Encourages movement and developing hand to eye coordination
- Product dimensions: 44cm (H) x 33cm (W) x 36cm (D)
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £39.99, or £3.99 for orders under £39.99.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery (excluding weekends and bank holidays). The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
FREE - when you spend £15
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) for FREE
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.