The classic musical instrument pull toy reaches exciting new heights with the Giant Light-Up Xylophone toy from Fisher-Price!
This extra-large interactive toy xylophone has 8 multi-color light-up buttons that activate 60+ songs, sounds and phrases as your baby “composes,” plus a sturdy handle that folds under, so little musicians can sit and play or stand and pull it along. Smart Stages technology lets you switch up the play as your baby grows with 3 levels of learning songs and phrases that teach the alphabet, numbers, shapes and more.
- The classic xylophone pull toy becomes extra-large with fun lights, music, and educational songs 2 ways to play as baby grows from sitting up to walking and pulling along
- 3 Smart Stages learning levels teach the alphabet, numbers and counting, shapes, colors and Spanish words
- 8 colorful light-up buttons activate 60+ songs, sounds, and phrases
- Pull handle folds under for storage.
- Suitable for ages 9 months +
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £39.99 or £3.99 for orders under £39.99
- Delivery in 5-7 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
Available for £5.99
- Order by 5pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 5pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
- Express Delivery excludes online only and large sized items.
FREE Click & Collect over £15
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5-7 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5-7 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: EVRi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days