With the Bubble & Bake Bathtime Kitchen from Toomies kids can step into the tub and into the kitchen all at once!
They can make believe they’re cooking up a mouth-watering feast with a versatile oven/hob cooker combination and a kitchen sink with working tap! Using the suction pads that cling to the bath or to any tiled surface, you can lock the two units together as one or set up each one separately – ideal if two children want to share or do their own thing at opposite ends of the tub.
Colourful cookware includes a pan that doubles as a water pourer. Place it on the hob, add some water and pump the yellow button… look inside and you’ll see bubbles rising for a simmering effect. Add a few drops of bubble bath (not included) and send thousands of bubbles ‘boiling’ over the top!
There’s a ladle for scooping and stirring, plus a pie dish that slides in past the oven door. Give your pan a quarter turn and the water runs through to the oven to send the pie dish spinning! When it’s washing up time, empty your dishes in the sink, pump the handle… water flows from the tap!
Turn the plug and the sink empties straight into the bath, plus there are hooks to hang ladle and pan to drip dry. It’s neat, tidy and oh-so-real! The Bubble & Bake Bathtime Kitchen fosters imaginative, collaborative role play and develops your children’s communication skills.
The set helps refine their motor skills as they explore the links between cause and effect, learn to share and become more confident around water. Always drain after use and leave to air dry. No batteries required. Suitable for children 18 months and over.
- Bubble ‘n’ squeak: Bring all the fun of the kitchen into the bath tub with this clever 2-in-1 play set that lets little ones pretend they’re cooking up a feast.
- Sink or simmer: Includes a sink unit with working pump-action tap, plus an oven-and-hob combination. Mount each individually or lock together to encourage sharing and cooperative play.
- Just add water: Pop the pot on the hob and pump the yellow button to see bubbles appear. Add bubble bath to send foam spilling over the top!
- Pour and spin: Place the pie dish in the oven, twist the pot up top to send the water pouring down into the oven, and watch as it sets the pie dish spinning!
- Winning combination: Imaginative role play builds confidence in water, fosters interaction and promotes communication skills. Kids can explore cause and effect and develop
- For boys and girls: Suitable from 18 months. No batteries required.
- Product Dimensions 21 x 28 x 15 cm
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £39.99 or £3.99 for orders under £39.99
- Delivery in 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
FREE - when you spend over £75 or £5.99 for orders under £75
- Order by 7pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 7pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
- Express Delivery excludes online only and large sized items.
FREE Click & Collect
- If your items are available in store, you can collect your order in as little as 30 minutes.
- Items that are not available in store will take 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) to be delivered to your nominated store.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- You will be notified by email when your order is ready to collect from your chosen store
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: EVRi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days