Enjoy magical, beading arts and crafts with the Hama Beads Mermaids Gift Box.
This Hama set includes everything you need to build beautiful mermaids from classic Hama Beads.
Use the two, large pegboards and 4000 Hama beads to create gorgeous mermaid models. There are three mermaid designs for you to try, and you can modify or combine the designs to make your own unique mermaids! Choose your own colours and add some sparkle with the new Hama Gems for extra mermaid magic.
Iron the designs with the special ironing paper provided to make them permanent and keep them forever.
Make sure to try the dolphin design to create a fun friend for your mermaids to play with!
Mess-free creativity and fun for 3 and over.
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £40, or £3.99 for orders under £40.
- Delivery in 4 to 7 working days
- Free delivery over £40 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
Click & Collect from The Entertainer
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
Cost - £3.99
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days, at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days.
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
Cost - £3.99
- Collect your order on the next working day at 1000s of Doddle and myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.