Legends of Akedo: Powerstorm Official Rules Starter Pack - Legendary Punch Attack
- Age: 6 - 9 years
The Legends of Akedo are back and ready for some Elemental Battle Action. Introducing the Legends of Akedo Powerstorm Legendary Punch Attack Starter Pack.
This special Pack gives you all you need to play the official tournament rules of Akedo. Train your Warriors to be their best and practice using the bonus Training Piece - the Stone Strike Statue. It's perfect for getting your Warriors match ready as they perfect the ultimate Split Strike.
The Official Rules Starter Pack includes 3 Akedo Warriors: One of which is a Legendary Warrior with a realistic kicking or punching action who can deliver a Split Strike with their powerful blow. Place your Warriors on your Exclusive Joystick Controller that only comes in this pack and train your team for next level battling action.
Each Mini Battling Figure is power-boosted by one of the six Elements: Earth, Fire, Water, Light, Shadow and Lightning. Use their new Elemental Battle Action to perform the perfect "Split Strike". There are Classic, Epic, Ultra Rare, Legendary and "Power Strikers" Warriors to collect as well as new Battle Controllers.
- Prepare for battle with Legends of Akedo Powerstorm Official Rules Starter Pack.
- Train your Warriors to be their best and practice using the bonus Training Piece - the Stone Strike Statue.
- This Starter Pack includes 3 Arcade Warriors: One of which is a Legendary Warrior with a realistic punching action who can deliver a Split Strike with their powerful blow.
- The Legends of Akedo Powerstorm Official Rules Starter Pack includes an Exclusive Joystick Controller.
- There are 42 new Warriors to collect and battle with throughout the Powerstorm Series.
- Approximate Dimensions: 8.8 x 5.55 x 10.8 cm
- Suitable for ages 6 years +
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £39.99 or £3.99 for orders under £39.99
- Delivery in 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
FREE - when you spend over £75 or £5.99 for orders under £75
- Order by 7pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 7pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
- Express Delivery excludes online only and large sized items.
FREE Click & Collect
- If your items are available in store, you can collect your order in as little as 30 minutes.
- Items that are not available in store will take 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) to be delivered to your nominated store.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- You will be notified by email when your order is ready to collect from your chosen store
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: EVRi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days