- To get FREE Click & Collect spend £10
Welcome, Kazoom Kids! The new heroes and villains of Kaboom City have amazing powers.
How did they get them? Neonblast, a spark of energy resulting from a failed experiment by Professor K, is getting into trouble and charging every object he touches with the energy from Kazoom.
When regular boys and girls come into contact with these objects … they turn into Kazoom Kids and get strange powers.
Now, the Kazoom Kids will be leading a team of SuperThings colleagues to beat Neonblast and win the battle, Who are the Kazoom Kids? - Badnilla is a cold, calculating Kazoom Kid, Thanks to its freezing power it can freeze surfaces or use its powerful spoon to throw large balls of ice at its rivals, it is the captain of the Cream Team! - Superslice, the captain of the Super Pack team, is dynamic and fun, and causes a sensation in Kaboom City, It moves through the city with his pizza power and sticky cheese flames, which it can use to trap its rivals or throw its powerful shield at them.
Starberry is great at sport thanks to its discipline and cheerful attitude. With its bubbly power it can throw powerful jets of soup or propel itself to reach great heights, it is the leader of the Fresh Force team! - And that smell … it’s Trasher, the captain of the Splash Trash team! A boring, rebellious Kazoom Kid in danger of its own dirty power, it can throw huge waves of rubbish and slimy green waste, which it does not hesitate to use against the heroes, its shield absorbs the dirt it touches to get more power!
The biggest Kazoom Kid party animal is Smash Crash! Leader of the Bad Party, who loves to get into trouble and attract attention, it also adores its attractive powers! It can throw large bombs of confetti and use its stick to generate confetti rays! - Sugarfun is friendly and responsible, and the captain of Candy Combo, its candy super-strength is frightening, and it can lengthen its arms as if they were liquorice! It loves sweets and videogames.
- So many characters to collect!
- Find your Hero and Villian team
- Battle it out against your friends
- Each figure is approx 5"
- Suitable for ages 3+
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £29.99, or £2.99 for orders under £29.99
- Delivery in 2 to 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend £29.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
£2.99 when you spend £29.99, or £5.99 for orders under £29.99
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery (excluding weekends and bank holidays). The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in 3 working days
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.