Create your own action-packed Meccano Junior adventures with the RC Police Car! This STEM building set – Meccano Junior’s first RC – has everything kids need to build their own remote control police car with a functioning boot!
The RC Police Car comes with 73 parts, a chassis, two tools, two sticker sheets, an instruction sheet and an easy-to-use controller, perfect for kids and beginners. Snap nuts onto the parts to make them lock and use the bolts to hold pieces together. Choose from the two different sets of stickers to fully customise your vehicle, then use the controller to drive forwards and reverse and steer left and right!
Featuring 2.4GHz frequency, you can control your Meccano Junior remote control car from up to 100 feet away.
- Assemble your first Meccano Junior RC toy car with 2 tools, 73 parts, a chassis and 2 sticker sheets!
- This STEM model kit strengthens hand-eye coordination, problem-solving and fine motor skills.
- The RC Police Car’s boot opens and closes, perfect for exciting pretend play! Plus, mix and match the chassis with other Meccano Junior sets (sold separately) for more ways to build.
- With an easy-to-use controller (2.4GHz frequency), drive your Meccano Junior remote control car in all directions and create action-packed adventures! Requires 6 AAA batteries (not included).
- The Meccano Junior RC Police Car STEM kit is perfect for kids who enjoy RC cars, toy building sets, construction toys, toy trucks and model car kits. Bring builds to life with Meccano Junior!
- Includes: 73 Parts, 1 RC Chassis, 1 Controller, 2 Real Tools, 2 Sticker Sheets, 1 Instruction Sheet (for 1 Model)
- Suitable for ages 5 years +
- Batteries Required:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £39.99, or £2.99 for orders under £39.99
- Delivery in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
FREE - when you spend over £75.00, or £2.99 when you spend over £39.99, or £5.99 for orders under £39.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
- Express Delivery excludes online only and large sized items.
FREE Click & Collect (Currently unavailable)
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: EVRi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days