Introducing the Mercedes-Benz 300 SL, a classic sports car icon from the 1950s with legendary gullwing doors.
When it was unveiled at the International Motor Sports Show in New York in 1954, the Mercedes-Benz 300 SL was considered the fastest sports car of its time, reaching top speeds of 228 mph. With its gullwing doors, gasoline direct injection, and lattice tubular frame, the 300 SL is highly-recognisable.
The 300 SL's recipe for success is its perfect blend of rough-and-tumble racing character mixed with a dash of luxury and extravagance. And now, the dream sports car of the 20th century appears as a PLAYMOBIL version with legendary, hinged gullwing doors, chrome-coloured bumpers and radiator grille, and 50s accessories.
- Featuring the legendary gullwing doors
- Complete with Playmobil racing driver and mechanic
- Included is a table with the sports car's most important information
- Also includes toolbox, finish line flag, pit board and other accessories
- Ideal for sports car fans, collectors and as a gifting option
- Suitable for ages 5+
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £39.99, or £2.99 for orders under £39.99
- Delivery in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
FREE - when you spend over £75.00, or £2.99 when you spend over £39.99, or £5.99 for orders under £39.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
- Express Delivery excludes online only and large sized items.
FREE Click & Collect
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: EVRi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days