Make any kid or crafts fan happy with this LEGO DOTS Big Box (41960) DIY creative activity set! The crafts set features a large black box and a removable lid, plus lots of bright neon-coloured and toned-down pastel tiles for decorating.
Kids can put the decorative storage box with a lid together and then create endless designs on the top and sides of the lid with the neon and pastel tiles, to make it uniquely theirs. When they’ve finished decorating, the box can be used as a jewellery box, desk tidy organiser, stationery box or storage tray to store kids' treasures and show off their stylish designs. When kids are ready for a new look, part of the fun is being able to change the design whenever they please!
DOTS sets introduce kids to the joy of LEGO play and creativity as they make and decorate the different sets. Anything goes with this clever storage box because creative control lies in a child’s imagination.
- This crafts set features a customizable storage box with a removable black lid, plus neon and pastel curved and square tiles to decorate with.
- Kids can create endless designs on the top and sides of the lid creating patterns or decorating with messages to make the stationary box unique.
- When kids want to switch up their storage box style and redesign, the included tile remover can remove designs ready to start all over again.
- The decorative box makes a great kids room decoration piece, with room inside to use as a jewellery box, desk tidy organiser or storage tray.
- For more creative activity fun, kids can also use any of the extra LEGO DOTS bags or boxes (sold separately) to expand their craft designs.
- Suitable for kids aged 7 years +
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £39.99, or £2.99 for orders under £39.99
- Delivery in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
FREE - when you spend over £75.00, or £2.99 when you spend over £39.99, or £5.99 for orders under £39.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
- Express Delivery excludes online only and large sized items.
FREE Click & Collect
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: EVRi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days