- This product includes FREE UK delivery
Welcome to the Safari Park, the wildest place in Chuggington!
Join safari guide, Mtambo, on a tour of the Safari Park, load Mtambo into the moving elevator, bring him up to the Safari Park’s track and let the adventures begin!
Give Mtambo a tap on his roof and he’s off on his safari adventure thanks to his motorised Touch and Go controls – all it takes is another tap to bring him to a stop so he can say hello to the safari park’s animal friends at the railroad crossing, the same amazing motorised controls help raise the park crossing gates for Mtambo to pass through.
Along the way, you will meet a playful monkey who can slide down the zip line to greet a friendly lion alongside the tracks.
Combine the Safari Park Track Set with a wide range of other train track sets.
- Take a safari tour with the wise and adventurous guide, Mtambo, his motion control lets you start or stop his engines by tapping on his roof
- Includes 1 exclusive motorised T.A.G. Mtambo engine, 1 trailer, 18 pieces of track, 4 connector pieces, 3 animal figures, 2 trees, stickers
- 4 x AAA batteries required (not included)
- Suitable for ages 3 +
- Batteries Required:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £39.99, or £2.99 for orders under £39.99
- Delivery in 5 to 7 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
£2.99 when you spend over £39.99, or £5.99 for orders under £39.99
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
FREE - When you spend £10
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in up to 7 working days
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 - 7 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 7 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 - 7 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.