Ready! Steady! Dough! Imagine all the treats you can make with the Nick Jr. Ready Steady Dough Supreme Ice Cream Set.
Use the shapes, moulds and five pots of dough to create all sorts of different desserts. You can make lollies, biscuits, delicious looking desserts and scrummy looking ice creams. Add sprinkles, sauces or a wafer to your ice cream and then rest it in the cone holder.
With Supreme Ice Cream there's only one question you need to answer: one scoop or two?
Use the colour chart on the back of the pack to help you blend any colours you need to complete your fun masterpieces. Endless creation- hours of sensory fun with Nick Jr. Ready Steady Dough.
What's in the box?
- 5x 56g pots of dough
- 2x 3D moulds
- 2x treat mould trays
- 4x ice cream cones
- 1x ice cream cone stand
- 2x lolly sticks
- 1x sundae bowl
- 1x ice cream scoop
- 1x sundae cup
- 1x cupcake case
- 1x spoon
- 1x piper with plunger
- 2x cutting tools
- Dough is a toy not to be eaten. Contains wheat gluten.
- Ice cream stand dimensions: approx. 3.7cm (H) x 20.7cm (W) x 8.1cm (D)
- For ages 3 and over
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £39.99 or £3.99 for orders under £39.99
- Delivery in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
FREE - when you spend over £75 or £5.99 for orders under £75
- Order by 5pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 5pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
- Express Delivery excludes online only and large sized items.
FREE Click & Collect
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: EVRi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days