Zoobles 2 Pack Transforming Collectible Figures - Rainbow Butterfly and Black and White Fox
- Age: 5 - 12 years
- To get FREE Click & Collect spend £10
The Zoobles are Opposite Obsessed.
These Zoobles Animals Rainbow Butterfly and Black and White Fox are serving up the cutest opposite looks, like sweet and spooky, ice and fire, and more. The Zoobles and Happitat 2-Pack includes two opposite-themed Zoobles Animal characters, two matching Happitats with themed backdrops and a checklist to keep track of your Opposite Obsessed collection. Each Zoobles Animal starts out as a colourful ball and opens up into a sweet animal when you roll it onto its Happitat. To activate each character’s awesome transformation, simply drop or roll the ball over the metal hot spot on its Happitat — your character magically springs to life, revealing your Zoobles Animal. It’s so much fun.
Push down to reset your characters back into ball form, then roll, pop and transform them again and again. Each Zoobles Animal kids toy features bold patterns and bright colours, and each Opposite Obsessed pair contrasts with each other. Discover characters like a sweet unicorn, spooky tiger, icy polar bear, rainbow butterfly and more. The Happitat backdrops match each animal’s style and are perfect for pretend play storytelling.
Connect them to complete the Opposite Obsessed background. With four pairs to collect, add all eight Opposite Obsessed Zoobles Animals to your collection (2-Packs each sold separately) and expand your wondrous Zoobles world. Zoobles toy figures are the perfect gifts for girls aged 5 years old and above. Bring home the Zoobles and Happitat 2-Pack and roll, pop and play. Two worlds, one heart.
- ROLL ’N’ POP TRANSFORMATION: Magically transform the 2-Pack’s Zoobles Animals from balls into animals. Drop or roll them over their Happitat’s metal hot spots and your characters pop open to reveal who’s inside.
- OPPOSITE-THEMED ZOOBLES: The 2-Pack’s Zoobles Animals are serving up the cutest opposite looks. Each 2-Pack toy set features a different contrasting style, like sweet and spooky, ice and fire, and more.
- MATCHING HAPPITATS: Each Opposite Obsessed Happitat backdrop matches your character’s style. Bring your animals to life on the metal hot spots and connect both Happitats to complete the background.
- 8 TO COLLECT: There are 4 pairs of Opposite Obsessed toys for kids to collect (each sold separately). Each animal has a unique look and style — spooky tiger, icy polar bear, rainbow butterfly and more.
- Product Dimensions: H27.94 x D6.68 x W20.32cm
For ages 5 years and over.
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £29.99, or £2.99 for orders under £29.99
- Delivery in 2 to 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend £29.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
£2.99 when you spend £29.99, or £5.99 for orders under £29.99
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery (excluding weekends and bank holidays). The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in 3 working days
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.