Preschoolers can make their favourite moments from the Thomas & Friends: All Engines Go series come to life with this motorised Emily train from Fisher-Price.
Just a flip of the switch on top of the battery-powered engine to send Emily racing into fun adventures along any Thomas & Friends track, except wood. Train lovers can collect additional Thomas & Friends motorized trains to build a railway full of engine friends and explore Sodor like never before. (Track sets and additional trains sold separately.)
- Create exciting adventures with this battery-powered toy train styled like Emily from the Thomas & Friends: All Engines Go series
- Young conductors can flip the switch on top of the engine to send Emily and her tender racing along
- This motorized engine is compatible with all Thomas & Friends tracks, except wood (Track sets sold separately.)
- Engine comes with plastic connectors to attach other push-along or motorized engines, vehicles, cargo cars or tenders (Each sold separately and subject to availability.)
- Battery requirements: 2 x AAA (sold separately)
- Suitable for ages 3 years +
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £39.99 or £3.99 for orders under £39.99
- Delivery in 2-3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
Express Delivery - Currently Unavailable
We are currently unable to provide Express delivery
FREE Click & Collect
- If your items are available in store, you can collect your order in as little as 30 minutes.
- Items that are not available in store will take 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) to be delivered to your nominated store.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- You will be notified by email when your order is ready to collect from your chosen store
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: EVRi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.