The world of football meets Hasbro’s original guessing game in this Guess Who? World Football Stars Board Game.
Can you be the first to guess who your opponent's Mystery Player is? Draw a mystery card and try not to give yourself away, while you look for the right clues to be the first to score. Pick from 24 of the greatest footballers around, like Sadio Mané, Harry Kane and Heung-min Son, Raheem Sterling and Mohamed Salah, and ask the smartest Yes or No questions to reveal your opponent’s Mystery Player before they guess yours.
- 33 cards in total - 30 Top Trumps Cards, 1 How to Play Card, 1 Collect 5, 1 Promotional Card
- 24 of your favourite football players feature in this new edition of Hasbro’s classic face guessing game
- Ask the right YES or NO questions to close as many doors as possible and figure out your opponent’s Mystery Player
- Add the ultimate twist in the Championship game by being the first to win five matches
- Quick to set up, easy to play and fun for all the family — perfect as a gift
- Is your Mystery Player wearing a white shirt? Does he have a beard? Is it Karim Benzema?
- Suitable for ages 3 years +
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £39.99 or £3.49 for orders under £39.99
- Delivery in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
FREE - when you spend over £99.99 or £5.99 for orders under £99.99
- Order by 6pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
- Express Delivery excludes online only and large sized items.
FREE Click & Collect over £15
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 3-5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: EVRi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days