Set traps and spy on your enemy with the Spy Gear Night Blaster Pack.
Keep the upper hand on night missions with this set of essential spy tools that includes:
Dart Blaster - take aim at your target and focus the red laser dot where you want to hit then flex your thumb to launch darts from hidden triple barrels on your wrist.
Night Goggles - bright LED lights and blue-tinted lenses enhance your vision in the dark, while a fold-out lighting scope and magnifying lens help you spot enemies in the distance.
Spy Motion Alarm - movement triggers this alarm, so plant it behind the door to your HQ or in your personal gear to catch intruders red-handed .
Split Blaster - handy pivots let you blast darts at two enemy agents at the same time, even when they're coming at you from different directions.
The Spy Gear Night Blaster Pack requires 2 x 357 cell batteries (included) and 5 x AAA batteries (not included).
- Height: Width: Depth: Weight:
- Batteries Required:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £39.99, or £3.99 for orders under £39.99.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days
- Free delivery over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 6pm for 2 working day delivery. The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Wednesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 3 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Zero Contact Click & Collect
- For more information on our Zero Contact Click & Collect service click here
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days, at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days.
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 working days, at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.