The National Geographic Chemistry Set is the ideal starter for any young scientist. This kit contains the chemicals and equipment to perform 50 safety tested experiments, and includes an informative and easy-to-use instruction manual.
The kit contains a collection of safe experiments to carry out using both the chemicals and equipment. The set features 16 assorted chemicals and Universal Indicator, in plastic containers with safety caps. Plastic safety goggles, yellow plastic funnel, black plastic spoon, spatular and filter papers are also included.
There are also cork stoppers with and without holes for use with the test tubes and the 100mm rubber tubing, and a test tube rack, beakers and conical flasks.
The National Geographic Chemistry Set is a great way to encourage educational play through science.
- 50 experiments
- 16 assorted chemicals and Universal Indicator
- Plastic safety goggles
- Yellow plastic funnel
- Black plastic spoon
- Filter papers
- Cork stoppers with and without holes
- Test tubes and rack
- 100mm rubber tubing
- Beakers and conical flasks
- Some experiments require further chemicals and household items (listed in instruction/information booklet)
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £40, or £3.99 for orders under £40.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days
- Monday to Friday
- Free delivery over £40 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Click here to find out more about international delivery.
Click & Collect
FREE - only available for orders of £10 or over.
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store in 1 - 3 working days
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
- Click here to find out more about Click & Collect.
Collect from myHermes ParcelShops
Cost - £3.99
- Collect your order on the next working day at 1000s myHermes ParcelShop locations across the UK.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays to make collecting your order as easy as possible.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Cost - £4.99
- Order by 7pm for next working day delivery.
- Orders placed after 7pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Charges can be higher for deliveries to the Scottish Highlands and Islands and for bulky or heavy items.
You can add products to your shopping basket and select your location to find out the exact cost before completing your purchase.