What is your returns policy?
- If Santa makes a mistake and delivers the wrong present, don't worry!
- Any purchase made between 1st October 2020 and 24th December 2020 can be returned up until 21st January 2021, with a valid till or gift receipt (subject to normal terms and conditions).
The Entertainer is happy to accept back any unwanted items supplied to consumers for refund, within 28 days of purchase, providing the following terms are met:
- All packaging must be intact so that the item is in a re-saleable condition
- You are able to provide a valid proof of purchase – this can be a copy of your receipt from store, your confirmation email or the invoice/packing note inside your delivery parcel.
- Return postage costs are covered by the customer (please also note that your original postage charge will not be included in the refund)
- Entertainer Gift Cards are non-refundable.
- Returning multiple items may incur a 10% restocking charge if you fit the criteria of a business user
If you have bought an item from us that proves to be faulty, please let us know as soon as the fault becomes apparent so we are able to help.
You must be able to provide a valid proof of purchase – this can be a copy of your receipt from store, your confirmation email, bank statement or the invoice/packing note inside your delivery parcel.
We reserve the right to test the product before accepting it back for refund or replacement.
Although some of our electronic toys are covered by a year's warranty, others we will accept back within a reasonable period of time – up to 90 days – and offer a repair, replacement or refund (either full or partial depending on usage).
We will consider accepting a toy for return up to 6 months after purchase but this depends upon the condition of the item as wear and tear is not a reason to return a toy.
I've lost my receipt
The Entertainer stores will ask to see a valid till receipt before they are able to accept a toy back for either an exchange or a refund so remember to keep your receipt safe.
We are unable to process exchanges of one toy for another if returned to our warehouse. Exchanges can be made in store where stock is available and our returns policy is followed If you return an item to our warehouse and ask for an exchange, we will issue a refund to you.
How to return
When you send your return to us, please remember to enclose your full contact details and order number. Please allow up to 3 weeks for your return to be processed. You can track the progress of your return here
Return to store
The quickest way to have your return processed is to pop into your local Entertainer store where they will be happy to help.
Return via Parcelshop
Alternatively, please use our ReBOUND service to print out a label to drop your parcel off at one of 4,500 Parcelshops across the country. If this is not convenient you can use the link to book a Hermes collection on a day of your choosing.
If you have any further questions you can contact the team by clicking here