Why we love the Magnitude Trampoline and Enclosure
1. A whole 12 feet play area to mess around in
2. Kids will burn off energy whilst having fun
3. Enclosure stops kids falling off, making for worry free play
This product is delivered directly by Plum. Orders take roughly 3 to 5 working days to arrive and can only be delivered to UK mainland addresses.
The 12ft Plum Magnitude Trampoline and Enclosure is a great way to encourage children to take up an hobby that will get them away from the TV.
Kids aged six and up and adults up to 100kg will have endless bouncy fun on this robust trampoline. Not only are trampolines a great way to help kids unwind and let off some steam, but they also help to develop co-ordination, balance and strength.
Adults might want to know that this trampoline occupies an area measuring 12ft by 12ft or 3.66m by 3.66m, and is 8 feet and 3 inches or 2.5m high, so you will need plenty of space in the garden to keep it in. Guaranteed to be a hit with the whole family.
- Height: Width: Depth:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £39.99, or £3.99 for orders under £39.99.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days
- Free delivery over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 6pm for 2 working day delivery. The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Wednesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 3 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Zero Contact Click & Collect
- For more information on our Zero Contact Click & Collect service click here
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days, at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days.
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 working days, at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.