- Out of stock
Why we love Little Tikes Anchors Away Pirate Ship Water Play
1. Large water table in a fun pirate ship design
2. Lots of moving features including firing water cannons
3. Bundle of accessories for dunking and squirting
4. Big enough for a number of children to play at once
The Little Tikes Anchors Away Pirate Ship Water Play table lets young buccaneers sail the high seas without ever leaving the back garden.
This action-packed garden toy has lots of fun features aimed at swashbuckling two to six year olds.
As well as firing water cannons, there's a mast that pumps water, a moving sail and a water-powered spinning crow's nest.
It comes with a bundle of accessories for dipping and dunking, including a squirting shark and pirate characters, plus an anchor that can be lowered using a crank handle.
The table stands 20.5cm off the ground and at a whopping 91.5cm long and 74cm wide, there's plenty of room for several youngsters to play together.
The Anchors Away Pirate Ship Water Play table doesn't just look good, it's made from sturdy, weather-proof plastic that's designed to stand the test of time.
For detailed information please see Little Tikes Anchors Away Pirate Ship Manual
Don’t ruin the surprise! Please be aware that Little Tikes toys are delivered in a box with a picture of the toy on the outside.
- Height: Width: Depth: Weight:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £40, or £3.99 for orders under £40.
- Delivery in 6 to 10 working days
- Free delivery over £40 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 7pm for next day delivery Monday – Friday. The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday
- Orders placed after 7pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect from The Entertainer
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
Cost - £3.99
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days, at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days.
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
Cost - £3.99
- Collect your order on the next working day at 1000s of Doddle and myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.