Great fun used with our Sand and Water table (available separately), the Early Learning Centre Pour and Play Water Run features a winding slide for the water to travel down.
Watch water stream down the run, pouring it through the funnel and making the wheel turn. The chutes can be used by themselves or grouped together for a larger water run. One of the chutes also features a tap, so the water can be let out mid-run. We can scoop water into the sprinklers and make it rain!
Having fun with the water run improves hand to eye coordination and teaches cause and effect.
- Water run with funnel and water wheel for Sand & Water Table
- Set contains: 1x waterwheel, 3x connecters and 5x water slides
- Attaches to the Early Learning Centre Sand and Water Table
- Hand wash only
- Adult assembly required
- Always supervise children in or near water.
- Helps develop hand-to-eye coordination and learning about cause and effect
- Please note this product only works when used with the Sand and Water Table
- Product dimensions: 45cm (H) x 37cm (W) x 14.5cm (D)
- Packaging dimensions: 22.5cm (H) x 36cm (W) x 17cm (D)
- Height: Width: Depth:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £39.99, or £3.99 for orders under £39.99.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery (excluding weekends and bank holidays). The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
FREE - when you spend £15
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.