Why we love the Ride-in Dalek
- 128cm tall inflatable Dalek ride-in toy
- 360 degree movement and 3kmh speed
- Ten different Dalek phrases and light effects
- Soft bumper to protect furniture
- 70 minutes play time per charge
EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! Take control of the scariest aliens in the universe by piloting the Doctor Who Red Ride-in Dalek.
Inflate the body to create a 128cm tall version of a fearsome red Dalek, and take command from the driving seat.
You can turn the Dalek around 360 degrees, and drive forward at 3 kilometres per hour both indoors and outdoors. You won't be able to climb stairs though - after all it is a Dalek!
There is a soft bumper around the bottom to protect furniture, which we're sure will make Mum and Dad feel better once they stop hiding behind the sofa.
With the ten built-in Dalek phrases and light effects inside the seating area, we're sure you'll be scary enough to have the Doctor flying round in the Tardis.
The Ride-in Dalek runs on a 6v rechargable battery, which needs eight hours charging with the included charger. Once fully charged, the Dalek can be run for 70 minutes. There's even a 24 hour UK service centre if you have problems.
What does Doctor Who have with his pizza? Dalek bread
- Height: Width: Depth: Weight:
- Batteries Required:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £40, or £3.99 for orders under £40.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days
- Monday to Friday
- Free delivery over £40 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Click here to find out more about international delivery.
Click & Collect
FREE - only available for orders of £10 or over.
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store in 1 - 3 working days
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
- Click here to find out more about Click & Collect.
Collect from myHermes ParcelShops
Cost - £3.99
- Collect your order on the next working day at 1000s myHermes ParcelShop locations across the UK.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays to make collecting your order as easy as possible.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Cost - £4.99
- Order by 7pm for next working day delivery.
- Orders placed after 7pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Charges can be higher for deliveries to the Scottish Highlands and Islands and for bulky or heavy items.
You can add products to your shopping basket and select your location to find out the exact cost before completing your purchase.