This product will be delivered directly to you by Little Tikes. Delivery on this item will take approximately 10 to 14 working days from receipt of order and can only be delivered to UK mainland addresses.
If you don't mind having the most envied garden in the neighbourhood then you'll love the Little Tikes Slam 'n' Curve Inflatable Water Slide.
Water is pumped from the top of the slide to enable kids to whizz down it into the splash pool where they can wade across to the climbing wall and scramble up it to start again.
Youngsters will never grow tired of having their own inflatable waterpark and with its huge size and action-packed features, the Slam 'n' Curve is the ultimate way to enjoy sunny days in the garden.
Kids will love:
- Scrambling up the inflatable climbing wall
- Whizzing down the curved water slide
- Cooling off and paddling in the roomy splash pool
- Slam-dunking the inflatable ball in the basketball hoop
Grown-ups will love:
- Made from durable, puncture resistant material
- Provides hours of entertainment
- Heavy duty blower makes it easy to inflate
- Designed so adults have a clear view of the fun
Mum and dad will also appreciate the self-contained design, which means excitable users never have to get out and tread muddy feet into the water.
The Slam 'n' Curve waterpark measures 9.8ft by 12.9ft, stands at 7.9ft tall and suits youngsters aged five to 12 years old.
It comes with an inflatable ball, blower, repair kit, stakes to hold it in place, and a bag for storage.
- Height: Width: Depth: Weight:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £40, or £3.99 for orders under £40.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days
- Monday to Friday
- Free delivery over £40 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Click here to find out more about international delivery.
Click & Collect
FREE - only available for orders of £10 or over.
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store in 1 - 3 working days
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
- Click here to find out more about Click & Collect.
Collect from myHermes ParcelShops
Cost - £3.99
- Collect your order on the next working day at 1000s myHermes ParcelShop locations across the UK.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays to make collecting your order as easy as possible.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Cost - £4.99
- Order by 7pm for next working day delivery.
- Orders placed after 7pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Charges can be higher for deliveries to the Scottish Highlands and Islands and for bulky or heavy items.
You can add products to your shopping basket and select your location to find out the exact cost before completing your purchase.