Give your baby a safe place to discover, indoors or outside, with this exciting Sensory Ball Pit from Early Learning Centre.
The colourful pop-up ball pit rewards their curiosity with satisfying sights, sounds and textures, making it great for encouraging their curiosity while promoting physical development. It has brightly coloured panels, high-contrast patterns, posting-holes to peer through and pop balls through, and a detachable safety mirror for your baby to enjoy.
The Sensory Ball Pit is a fantastic place for your growing baby to enjoy moving, and developing their strength and coordination. They can start to roll, sit, reach, kick and touch in the ball pit, and 3 beanbags and 20 play balls make the sensory ball pit even more fun. Posting playballs through the portholes is a good game – especially when you post them back in.
- Pit with colours, textures, portholes and detachable mirror
- Set contains: 1x ball pit, 3x textured beanbags and 20x play balls
- Great for encouraging your baby to sit, move, crawl and explore
- Exploring encourages movement and builds strength
- Product dimensions: 30cm (H) x 80cm (W) x 80cm (D)
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £29.99, or £2.99 for orders under £29.99
- Delivery in 2 to 4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend £29.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
£2.99 when you spend £29.99, or £5.99 for orders under £29.99
- Order by 6pm for next working day delivery (excluding weekends and bank holidays). The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 2 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- UK mainland only.
Click & Collect
FREE - when you spend £10 or more
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes.
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store and it will be ready to collect in 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays) for FREE
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2-4 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.