Show off your riding skill on the great Lightning Strike Pink Scooter with flashing lights.
With pretty pink Ozbozz graphics the Lightning Strike Pink Scooter looks great and also includes twin flashing light rods which can be turned on and off for a light show as you ride. Featuring 3 adjustable height settings, easy grip handles, secured steering and rear brake the child friendly Lightning Strike Scooter is perfect for children aged 5 years and up.
The Lightning Scooter has a simple fold and lock mechanism for easy storage and transportation when not in use. This durable scooter has ABEC bearings, PU wheels and comes with a spare parts warranty included.
The Lightning Stike Pink Scooter is a great first 2 wheeled scooter for girls and is a good way to encourage active play.
- Pink 2 wheel scooter
- Twin flashing light rods
- Easy fold and lock system
- Height adjustable
- Secured steering angle
- Rear brake and child friendly hand grips
- Comes with spare parts warranty
- Maximum weight: 50kg
- Height: Width: Depth: Weight:
- Batteries Required:
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £40, or £3.99 for orders under £40.
- Delivery in 3 to 5 working days
- Monday to Friday
- Free delivery over £40 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
- Click here to find out more about international delivery.
Click & Collect
FREE - only available for orders of £10 or over.
- Collect from your local store in as little as 30 minutes
- Monday to Saturday during opening times.
- If your order is not in stock in store, it will be delivered to store in 1 - 3 working days
- We’ll let you know at the checkout how quickly you can collect.
- Click here to find out more about Click & Collect.
Collect from myHermes ParcelShops
Cost - £3.99
- Collect your order on the next working day at 1000s myHermes ParcelShop locations across the UK.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays to make collecting your order as easy as possible.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Cost - £4.99
- Order by 7pm for next working day delivery.
- Orders placed after 7pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Charges can be higher for deliveries to the Scottish Highlands and Islands and for bulky or heavy items.
You can add products to your shopping basket and select your location to find out the exact cost before completing your purchase.