You can make three super-speedy vehicles with the Lego Creator 5767: Cool Cruiser construction set.
The sporty 4-seater cabriolet comes with working steering, opening doors and folding front seat. Pop the head to reveal its detailed engine!
You can even rebuild your car into a slick racing car or telehandler. And with 621 pieces to play around with, the Lego Cruiser set really is the ultimate in 3-in-1 fun.
Ideal for petrol heads aged eight and up.
- 3 models in 1: cabriolet rebuilds into a racing car and a telehandler
- Features working steering, opening doors and folding front seats
- Pop the hood to reveal a detailed engine
- Turn the steering wheel of the Racing Car to move the front wheels!
- Raise and lower the arm of the Telehandler
- Cruiser measures over 22cm long and 10cm wide
- Telehandler measures 22cm long, 10cm wide and 7cm tall
- Racing Car measures over 27cm long, 12cm wide and 7cm tall
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend over £39.99 or £3.99 for orders under £39.99
- Delivery in 5-7 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays)
- Free delivery when you spend over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
Available for £5.99
- Order by 5pm to receive delivery for the next working day (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Tuesday.
- Orders placed after 5pm will be delivered in 2 working days.
- UK mainland only.
- Express Delivery excludes online only and large sized items.
FREE Click & Collect over £15
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5-7 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays).
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect EVRi ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5-7 working days (excluding weekends and bank holidays), at 1000s of EVRi ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: EVRi
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.
Our Click & Collect service is currently unavailable. Select our home delivery service for delivery in 2-3 working days