The house is under attack! Evil villain Brick is in her car and watch out - there are bricks flying out of the boot! Take the adventure into your own hands with the LEGO Juniors Incredibles 2 The Great Home Escape set.
It’s time for Violet, Dash and Jack-Jack to super-suit up and defend their home. With her force shield, Violet can stand guard while Dash races in on his skateboard. Jack-Jack might be new to being a superhero but you can load him into his fireball and use the catapult chair to launch him at Brick!
The Incredible kids have some more tricks up their super sleeves too. There’s a secret trap in that waterfall and Brick looks like she might be lured in. Access to control panel behind the fireplace to lock her in and then the pool party can start.
Suitable for ages 4 - 7.
- 3 minifigures: Violet with her force shield, Dash and Brick plus Jack-Jack figure
- House facade including fireplace, waterfall and opening door
- Pool area
- Lounge chair area with catapult function
- Buildable car with catapult function
- Accessories include: water pistol, skateboard, The Incredibles’ phone, remote control, juice carton, hollow fireball, flotation device and 6 brick elements
- Building instructions
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £39.99, or £3.99 for orders under £39.99.
- Delivery in up to 10 working days
- Free delivery over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
Fast Track Dispatch
FREE - when you spend £39.99, or £4.99 for orders under £39.99
- Available on selected items, when they are bought on their own or with other fast track items. Eligible products will display a fast track icon.
- Delivery in up to 2 working days
- UK mainland only
- Order by 6pm for 2 working day delivery. The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Wednesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 3 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Zero Contact Click & Collect
- For more information on our Zero Contact Click & Collect service click here
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days, at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days.
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 working days, at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.