Why we love the Lego Star Wars X-Wing Starfighter
- Lego Star Wars starfighter model
- Opening and closing wing action
- Retractable landing gear and opening cockpit
- Comes with Luke Skywalker, Jek Porkins, R2-D2 and R5-D8 mini-figures
Battle the forces of the Empire with the Lego Star Wars X-Wing Starfighter.
The T-65 X-Wing starfighter was the spacecraft of choice for the Rebel Alliance, and was used by Luke Skywalker to destroy the first Death Star.
Put together this Star Wars Lego set and fly into battle. The wings can be closed for high-speed manovering, or opened up to enter attack mode.
When you've finished flying a high-stakes mission, you can unfold the retractable landing gear to land the X-Wing, and open up the cockpit to allow the brave pilot to dismount.
The X-Wing can be piloted by the Luke Skywalker or Jek Porkins minifigures, with R2-D2 or R5-D8 providing navigation support from the droid attachment port.
- Manufacturer Number:
- Our Product Number:
- Safety Information:
How much does UK delivery cost?
FREE - when you spend £39.99, or £3.99 for orders under £39.99.
- Delivery in up to 10 working days
- Free delivery over £39.99 applies for UK mainland only
- We can’t deliver during a specific time slot, but if you are likely to be out we are happy to deliver to a work, family or friends address.
Fast Track Dispatch
FREE - when you spend £39.99, or £4.99 for orders under £39.99
- Available on selected items, when they are bought on their own or with other fast track items. Eligible products will display a fast track icon.
- Delivery in up to 2 working days
- UK mainland only
- Order by 6pm for 2 working day delivery. The Entertainer is closed on Sunday so orders placed before 2pm on Saturday for express delivery will be with you on Monday. Orders placed after 2pm Saturday and on Sunday will be delivered to you on Wednesday.
- Orders placed after 6pm will be delivered in 3 working days.
- UK mainland only.
Zero Contact Click & Collect
- For more information on our Zero Contact Click & Collect service click here
Collect from ASDA stores using toYou
- Order before 3pm and your order will be ready to collect in 2 working days, at more than 600 toyou pick up points at Asda store nationwide.
- Orders placed after 3pm or to stores in Northern Ireland will take 3 working days.
- If your basket is eligible for Asda toyou collection we’ll show you the option in the checkout whether you pick home delivery or click and collect.
- You can find your nearest collection point here: Asda toyou
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives.
- To collect your order you’ll need to bring your sales order number and ID that matches the name on the order. You can use the QR code in your “Ready to Collect” email to make the process quicker but this is not essential.
Collect myHermes ParcelShops
- Order by 7pm and your order will be ready to collect in 5 working days, at 1000s of myHermes ParcelShop locations.
- They're based in convenient locations including supermarkets, newsagents and train stations. Plus they're often open late and on Sundays.
- You can find your nearest collection points here: myHermes
- You will be notified by email once your order arrives. To collect please take along the confirmation email or SMS and either the payment card or photo ID.